Sunday, May 12, 2013

On the Interwebs, first edition



Here are a few things I've seen on the Interwebs lately that I think are super great.

Kim Westad is one of my favorite potters on Etsy. I have been collecting her pieces one at a time for several years (mostly from her sale items). Her work is not inexpensive, but it is immaculate. She has an eye for texture and pattern that is rare. I love the clean color of this blue bowl.

All of the fixings for a pie picnic? Yes, please. Anthropologie has Pie Picnic Kits that include one-slice boxes, parchment paper, string, and disposable wooded forks. While such a kit is likely completely unnecessary, it is adorable. I see a pie picnic in my future.

One Sheepish Girl is a great blog. She has fun ideas, beautiful photography, and plays with yarn in really fun ways. This week she posted a tutorial for making this yarn wall background she made for a yarn party. I think it would be great for any party--baby shower, wedding shower, or birthday. I'd put it up as a backdrop for a cake table.

Baked goods always call to me, even pictures of baked goods are enticing. Cream Cheese Pound Cake from Orangette. I don't think I need to say anything more about that.

UPDATE: The Cream Cheese Pound Cake has been sampled. It passed all tests. De. lic. ious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...